The Auroran Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Auroran Wolf Pack

What is the night...Without the howl of a wolf...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~General Chat~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiranui
Alpha
Shiranui

Location : Dancing around the Romanian Mohoganys singing Numa Numa in a chipmunk voice

~General Chat~ Empty
PostSubject: ~General Chat~   ~General Chat~ Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb - 5:57

General Chat

[1] No one liners for the starter post. If you want to start a discussion about something, you've got to give people something to go on, okay? One liners would be anything less that twelve words I guess.. :: shrug::

[2] Don't spam. It's annoying as heck.

[3] Don't post chainletters. They don't work and they fall under the category of spam.

[4] Debates are welcome so long as they're friendly. The instant it gets vicious, the thread is gone.

[5] Threads for two people only are ONLY acceptable if the messaging doesn't work. Otherwise please don't do it.

[6] Keep things appropriate, please.

[7] Don't start threads flaming a member. It's really rude.

[8] If you're going to rant or whine, say so in the subject, okay? That way people who don't want to deal with it don't have to.

[9] Remember what your parents always told you? "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? That's the most significant rule here. Betcha wish you listened to them now, don't you?

[10] If i catch you spaming, i will give you a warning, but thats all you get, 1 Warning if i find you doing it again i will Ban you for 3 days, and if i see it again after that it will be permanent.
Back to top Go down
http://auroraborealispack.heavenforum.com

~General Chat~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Auroran Wolf Pack :: Rules-
Jump to: